-11-

~RATINGS~

✧✧✧✧✧ amazing! you need to read this book

✧✧✧✧ would totally read again

✧✧✧ okay

✧✧  eh. wasn’t terrible

✧ wouldn’t read again

SEPTEMBER

Image result for under the lights abbi glinesUnder the Lights

Abbi Glines

✧✧✧✧

Pages: 328

FINISHED

This is the second book to Abbi Glines’ Field Party series. This one is about Gunner Lawton, Willa Ames, and Brady Higgens makes an appearance. This Story is a love triangle between them, however, Gunner and Willa have a stronger bond. Willa moved back to Lawton, Alabama from Arkansas, because she made some mistakes and was forced to move back with her Grandma. She hasn’t been in Lawton for about six years. Gunner is having tough family problems he can’t tell anyone because if he does it will tarnish the family name. Willa and Gunner help each other through the tough time, spill secrets and are there for each other.

This book is a romance book. I really enjoyed the plot of this book as well.

Image result for after the game abbi glinesAfter the Game

Abbi Glines

✧✧✧✧

Pages: 343

FINISHED

This book is the third book in the five-part series by Abbi Glines. This book focuses on Riley Young and Brady Higgens. Riley was raped by Gunners’ brother, Rhett. Nobody believed her so she was run out of town, she returns to help her parents take care of her grandma who has Alzheimer’s. She is also raising her daughter Bryony. Brady’s life seems perfect until he walks in on his dad making a huge mistake. They end up together but will living in two different places put a strain on their relationship?

This book is also a romance book. Shocker! I also loved the plot of this book.

Image result for losing the fieldLosing the Field

Abbi Glines

✧✧✧

Pages: 319

FINISHED

This is the fourth book of the Field Party series by Abbi Glines. This book is about Tullulah Liddel and Nash Lee. Tullulah used to be an overweight nobody at Lawton High until she lost the weight. She did it to get revenge on Nash Lee who laughed at a joke made toward her about wearing a swimsuit. Nash used to be a football star until he had an accident causing him to have a limp. Him and Tullulah go on a date and Tullulah falls in love with him. Nash gets in an accident and blames Tullulah for it. But in the end, they end up together.

I rated this book three stars because I didn’t like the ending. I thought it should have been longer.

TOTAL PAGES READ FOR SEPTEMBER

= 990

990/30

= 33

WOW! That is crazy for me. At this time last year, I never read. After taking creative writing 15 I found the importance of reading. For next month I am trying to read 20-25 pages a day!

print